Wednesday, March 18, 2015

I'll love you forever ❤️

It's 12:45 am and I should be asleep but of course I'm not...and in this moment I'm so thankful I stayed up to "creep" on social media because the sweetest thing just happened to me for the first time. 

My sweet baby just woke up, lifted his head up, and laid his head on my chest. And ahh yes...those sweet baby snores. Just like that and my heart is a pile of mush. This baby always has a way of melting my heart. I could stay in this moment forever.

Toby David,

The innocence, the snuggles, being wanted & needed...can't we just freeze time for a little while. I'm soaking up every moment with you, for I know that I will never get this time again with you. 

I pray often that I will be able to watch you grow old. I tell daddy all of the time how I can't imagine you being any bigger than you are now but I said that 10 months ago too. 

Thank you for giving me the best gift ever  as being your Mama. I promise to always be there for you, love you, encourage you, hold you, and love you some more. You make me a better person & our bond will always be special to me.

I'll love you forever, I'll like you for always, as long as I'm living my baby you'll be ❤️


No comments:

Post a Comment