Thursday, July 24, 2014

One Year

I can't believe that my hubby and I celebrated our one year wedding anniversary on Sunday. It seems like just yesterday we were saving and getting ready for our big day! My how time flies. We have accomplished so much in just a year. We bought our townhome, got married, traveled out of the country for the first time for our honeymoon, and a few weeks later we found out we were pregnant with our first child! Then came Decemeber where I finished up student teaching and graduated from Purdue Cal! Next thing you know were decorating a nursery and welcoming our first born on May 14th, all before celebrating our first year of marriage! I couldn't imagine sharing this life with anyone else :)


 A year later...

I don't know where I'd be without you here with me, 
life with you makes perfect sense, you're my best friend.


We have grown so much in a years time. I fall more in love with Dave as time passes, especially seeing him as a Daddy to our sweet Toby. I could stare at them together all day! I am so blessed to have such a loving, caring, funny, and hardworking man as my husband. We often talk about how much we have grown up together as individuals and a couple. We have been together since our junior year in highschool, almost 7 years. We have stuck by eachothers sides through the really good times as well as the really bad times. We have been tested and retested but no matter what we always stand by each other. I can't picture life without him and I am so excited for our future together! I love you with all of my being! Happy one year of being married baby :)

No comments:

Post a Comment