Thursday, April 30, 2015

#blessed

It's been a pretty rough two days. Poor Toby has been teething like crazy! 3 teeth at once, fever, ear ache, the whole 9 yards!! Not to mention not letting me leave his sight for a second. Clingy is an understatement. 

Just as I am about to lose my mind...I think about how truely lucky I am. I am so lucky that I am wanted and needed so bad by my little guy. That he loves & needs me so much & I am the only one who can bring that comfort. This is what being a mama is all about. I wouldn't trade a week of teething for anything. Every part of being Toby's mama is worth EVERYTHING. I will cherish these moments for a lifetime as I know my little guy will someday be a big guy and as much as I can hope that we keep the bond that we have, I know there will be times where he's "way to cool" for mom. Really hoping not though ;) 



Not only am I blessed to be Toby's mama but I am also blessed to be Dave's wife ❤️ I am so thankful for all that he does to support our family; financially and emotionally. He always puts us first and I couldn't ask for anything more. He is the best daddy & my heart turns to mush seeing him with our baby. Thank you for loving me through it all, and always fighting for us. I couldn't imagine sharing this life with anyone else! 

I love you both with all of my being ❤️

No comments:

Post a Comment